I took a few photos of Wichita’s now iconic symbol of its past, the Keeper of the Plains statue which overlooks the Arkansas River and downtown Wichita. There are additional images on my Flickr page.
Keeper of the Plains at Sunset
- January 24th, 2017| Comments Off on Favorite Photos from 2016
- December 31st, 2016| Comments Off on Last Bike Ride of 2016
- December 22nd, 2016| Comments Off on Colorful Christmas Lights on Candy Cane Lane
- December 1st, 2016| Comments Off on 600 Miles in Two Months
- November 1st, 2016| Comments Off on Pale November