Sheryl, Sparkle and I took a nice drive late this afternoon. We ended up heading east for a number of miles, just enjoying the late summer peace and quiet along with the views of the rolling hills that are present out that way. We stopped and picked some surprisingly sweet Sand Hill plums and of course I took a few pictures along the way.
East of Lindsborg
- January 24th, 2017| Comments Off on Favorite Photos from 2016
- December 31st, 2016| Comments Off on Last Bike Ride of 2016
- December 22nd, 2016| Comments Off on Colorful Christmas Lights on Candy Cane Lane
- December 1st, 2016| Comments Off on 600 Miles in Two Months
- November 1st, 2016| Comments Off on Pale November