Home has come to mean riding the Meadowlark Trail as much as anything, and after a week’s absence it was great to be reunited with this scenic former railroad line south of Lindsborg. Riding in the beautiful golden light of sunset made it all the better.
Sunset on the Meadowlark Trail in July
- January 24th, 2017| Comments Off on Favorite Photos from 2016
- January 3rd, 2017| Comments Off on Annual Cycling Report 2017
- December 31st, 2016| Comments Off on Last Bike Ride of 2016
- December 22nd, 2016| Comments Off on Colorful Christmas Lights on Candy Cane Lane
- December 1st, 2016| Comments Off on 600 Miles in Two Months